1 on 1 with Kristiina Poska & Frederik Styns
Kristiina Poska, chief conductor, and Frederik Styns, intendant, discuss their musical dreams, first impressions and the DNA of Flanders Symphony Orchestra. An ideal introduction for those who do not yet know FSO, and an extra peek behind the scenes for those who have been following the orchestra for years.
We brought Frederik Styns and Kristiina Poska together in the Concert Hall of Muziekcentrum De Bijloke. In the Hall, they did not find the familiar rehearsal or concert setting, but were surprised with six question cards ...
Flanders Symphony Orchestra in 6 questions
- What is the ultimate artistic dream you would like to realise with FSO?
- Which piece of music would you choose to be sent into space?
- Did you ever had a dream or a nightmare about the orchestra?
- With which composer - dead or alive - would you like to have drinks with?
- What was the first impression you had of each other - and the orchestra?
- If FSO were to be an animal, which animal would it be?
Get to know Flanders Symphony Orchestra
In our Electronic Press Kit we introduce ourselves: from our artistic vision and recent recordings to international highlights and sample programmes.